Wednesday 13 April 2011

New works, competition and book


Recent works












Book



I have spent the last two days, putting a book together using Blurb.  I am now waiting for my copy before promoting it.

The book has 50 pages showing images using various apertures and shutter speeds.  All EXIF information (focal length, aperture, shutter speed and ISO) for all images are given.

The book is not intended to be a tutorial book but possibly to inspire anyone to take up photography or experiment further with various in-camera techniques.

Watch this space for more info and direct link coming soon!




I know have 70 works on MM - click here to view them


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! Good to see you busy with lots of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog Anne. Mind you, you always take beautiful photographs, so having a beautiful blog doesn't surprise me.

    ReplyDelete